Sunday, February 1, 2015

Welcome


Hello and welcome to my blog.

The world - even the ham world - hardly needs another blog, but I'm going to forge ahead anyway.  I hope to occasionally post something that you'll find entertaining or informative...or both!

This will be a pretty low frequency (not to be confused with the 30-300 KHz region) effort on my part and I suspect weeks will go by between posts.  No one wants to know what I'm doing or thinking multiple times a day.  If that was the case, I'd just get a Twitter account and bore everyone to death in 140 characters or less.

Most things I post will be directly or indirectly related to QRP operating in the great outdoors.  Being occasionally a somewhat curmudgeonly type - my XYL sometimes calls me a cranky old man - I'll probably comment once in a while on something earth shattering in the ham world, but I promise to not make political or social statements unless sorely pressed. ;-)

72 and I hope you enjoy, Jim - K0RGI